Online Math Tutoring Job
Ashley Morris Tutors is a one-on-one tutoring service that connects students in their homes with exceptionally qualified and passionate teachers to address learning challenges and grow students. Our tutors meet with students “virtually” through a video chat environment allowing maximum flexibility and convenience. We have specialized in tutoring middle school and high school math subjects for 15 years and are a teacher owned and operated business.
We are currently looking for experienced math educators who are passionate about mentoring and helping students get back on track in their studies. Working with Ashley Morris Tutors includes a variety of benefits, such as the flexibility to set your own schedule, your tutoring load, and to work from nearly anywhere with a reliable internet connection.
You will typically work with the same students on an ongoing basis so you’ll also have the opportunity to connect with your students and to see them grow and succeed as a direct result of your efforts.
We put forward enormous effort to ensure that our students are consistent and well matched to their tutor. Additionally, educators will appreciate the extensive support they receive with their jobs as well as with parents and students.
What do we look for in a tutor?
- Formal Math education (ie: a STEM or math education degree)
- Current teaching license with one of the 50 states with a preference for NC
- Classroom experience teaching math subjects (minimum 5 years) at the middle school, high school, or college level with a preference for middle-high school education experience
- Top notch communication skills and the ability to connect easily with others
- The consistency and reliability our students need